Hello FirecraftMC Community, I feel that I need to explain this as we are getting closer to our goal.
Each of our Gamemodes will go through 6 Stages; Public Feedback, Developer Alpha, Pre Alpha, Public Alpha, Public Beta and Final Release.
Public Feedback: The stage where we use a public plugin for the core game mode to get feedback from you the community on what you want to see in the custom plugin for that game mode as well as your feedback on the builds related to that game mode. This is where the majority of Build Related issues should be resolved.
Developer Alpha: This is when we feel we have gathered enough feedback for the custom plugin based on your suggestions and feedback and we will start working on the custom plugin behind the scenes while you still play on the server, providing additional feedback and suggestions:
Pre Alpha is the stage where the custom plugin goes onto the Quality Assurance server for testing by the QA Team, this will be highly unstable, and will...
Hello FirecraftMC Community, lots of things to cover in this post for what the Development Team has been working on!
Lets get started with the full changelog
- Homes (Finally)
- Weather and Time based commands
- Firecraft Team, Head Admin and Trial Admin have different prefixes to match the others
- Added a command for HA and FT to better manage ranks, more will come in terms of managing player data
- Fixed an issue where staff chat stopped working after a message
- Fixed a few typos
- Fixed Nickname Skins to work with offline players
- Firecraft Team members can now set their own Prefixes
- Vanish bugs were fixed
- Mobs can no longer target vanished players that are in survival, in addition, they can also no longer damage vanished players that are in survival
- You now have the ability to fly while in vanish
- The Ban Message now contains the ID when you are kicked
- A Broadcast feature is now available to Admins+
- A SocketBroadcast feature is now available to HeadAdmin+...
Hello players of FirecraftMC,
There are quite a few changes, a major feature added and a few promotions to cover, so let’s get started.
First of all is the fact that the whole backend for player data has been completely rewritten. This seriously improved the performance when getting your data and also allows more control on what will/can be saved. There was no data lost in the rewrite so nothing to worry about.
Basic punishments have been implemented into the very core of all servers. I have a list of things that I do plan on adding to it, but they work perfectly and ready to be used as the list contains quality of life stuff.
A note about punishments, temp punishments may take up to 1 minute before they truly expire, this is because they are checked every minute for expire.
We all voted on rank colors for staff and decided on Helper as the Green (&a) and Mod Dark Green (&2). The other ranks for staff remained the same.
Now finally, promotions.
Ko_Senpai is now a Firecraft Team...
Hello FirecraftMC Community!
It has been a while since an update was posted, so I thought it would be a good idea to do just that.
First off is the fact that staff chat got a bit of an overhaul. Here is what changed...
- It has a new color which is the &9 color code, or BLUE.
- Prefixes are no longer shown in Staff Chat due to the removal of some ranks (more later)
- Firecraft Team and Head Admin have FT and HA respectively due to having the same color
- Teleporting and setting gamemode now have staff chat messages
- Staff chat messages for toggles and setting things are shown to other staff members of the same rank or higher, but regular chatting in staff chat is shown to all staff.
STAFF RANK CLEANUP
The staff ranks themselves went through an overhaul as well. The current staff ranks are Firecraft Team, Head Admin, [COLOR=rgb(255, 85...
Hello FirecraftMC Community, I titled this update differently this time instead of just "Changelog" and a date
So I have added a few new things to FirecraftMC, which includes a nickname feature, not every bit of it is implemented yet, but the background code is and the command is ready for use, but I suggest not using it for now (This is for the staff members that can access it).
Now, onto the new formats...
Staff now have completely bold name with a capitalized prefix. This will make it easier to identify staff members in game.
Helper's color is now Yellow and the JrMod, Mod and SrMod color is Purple, Forums and Discord ranks will follow later, but are not updated at the time of this post.
Below is some screenshots on what they look like in game, both in staff chat and global channels.
The Join message for staff members
Not a whole log of changes for this one as I was fixing a bug that was occurring.
- Rewrote staff chat to make is cleaner, more efficient and fix a bug with ranks not updating.
- Added basic support for future updates and commands
- Added the alias /c for /chat
- Added an alias for staff and global chats in the /chat command; /chat s for staff and /chat g for global, can use the /c alias for the command itself.
- Added configurable ports for the sockets so that the dev test servers do not interfere with production servers, port can be changed so that all servers connect to the same socket if needed.
Not a lot of changes for normal players, but for staff, just some fixes and tweaks to staff chat. I will be working on new commands for the vip type rank and above now that staff chat is fixed.
First ever changelog, there was a lot of backend stuff to do for this changelog, future changelogs will hold more as a lot of backend has been created
- Completely redid how player data is stored and updated
- Changed it so that only Firecraft Team members can change ranks
- Added Global and Staff chat support
- Added Gamemode and Teleport commands, gated behind ranks
I also added servers on Multicraft for the future plans, they will show on Staff Chat
The website has been upgraded to Xenforo 2.0. This is the latest version of the software that has finally come out of Beta. Not all of the addons we had before work on this version and I still have to do some cleanup from the old installation (Like all of the files related to the addons).
Please be patient as well, there are some new permissions and features in this version that I need to reconfigure.
Welcome all to the FirecraftMC Reborn Forums.
The forums are under construction and the server is even more so. As of right now, only staff and the build team are allowed onto the server. Updates will be posted on the forums as to our progress and when we are ready for Alpha and Beta testers to help us out.